- Sodium Bromate The sodium bromate takes the form of white crystalline granules or crystalline powder, odorless, in relative density of 3.339, with strong oxidizing property. It decomposes and releases oxygen at 381 ℃. The chemical is soluble in water ...
- Sodium Bromide (Powder)The sodium bromide solid is colorless cubic crystal or white granular powder. Odorless. Taste salty and bitter. Its melting point is 747 ℃, and the boiling point is 1390 ℃.
- Sodium Bromide (Liquid)Our sodium bromide liquid is synthesized by refined hydrobromic acid and sodium hydroxide. It is a high-purity, colorless and transparent solution, which is widely used in oil well completion, workover and cementing; water treatment; and other fields.
- Ammonium BromideThe ammonium bromide appears in the form of colorless or white crystalline powder, which is tasteless and odorless, showing slight hygroscopicity in the air and sublimating at 452 ℃. The density is 2.43g/cm3.
- Calcium Bromide (Powder)The calcium bromide solid is white oblique needle-like crystal or powder, odorless, tasting salty and bitter, in relative density of 3.35 (25 ℃) and strong in hygroscopicity. The melting point is 730 ℃ (micro decomposition) ...
- Calcium Bromide (Liquid)Our calcium bromide liquid is synthesized by refined hydrobromic acid and high-purity quicklime, with stable quality and fewer impurities. It is widely used as oilfield completion fluid, workover fluid and cementing fluid.
- Calcium Chloride (Dihydrate)The calcium chloride dihydrate is white or grayish white solid, in the forms of granule, flake, ball or powder, odorless, with slightly bitter taste and slight toxicity. It is extremely hygroscopic, deliquescing very easily when exposed to air.
- Magnesium ChlorideThe magnesium chloride hexahydrate, also known as bischofite, is in the form of white crystal with bitter taste. It is soluble in water and ethanol, and deliquescent under very humid conditions.
- Calcium Chloride (Anhydrous)The calcium chloride anhydrous is soluble in water, releasing a lot of heat in the course of dissolution (enthalpy of solution: -176.2cal / g), resulting in slightly alkaline aqueous solution. It is also soluble in alcohol, acetone, and acetic acid.
- Magnesium Oxide (High Purity Powder)High purity magnesium oxide is in the form of white powders, odorless, tasteless, non-toxic, insoluble in water or ethanol, and slightly soluble in ethylene glycol. Its melting point is 2852 ℃ and the boiling point is 3600 ℃.
- Magnesium HydroxideThe magnesium hydroxide is in the forms of colorless hexagonal prism crystal or white powder. It is insoluble in water and alcohol, but soluble in acid and ammonium salt solution. The concentration of the saturated aqueous solution ...
- Magnesium Oxide (High Activity Powder)Our high activity magnesium oxide is made from the calcination of magnesium carbonate, which is produced by chemical synthesis of brine and soda ash at certain concentration and temperature.
- Magnesium CarbonateThe magnesium carbonate basic, or basic magnesium carbonate, is white loose powder or brittle substance with density of 2.16g/mL at 20 ℃. In water, it is almost insoluble but can cause mild alkaline reaction.
- Potassium Formate (Solid)The potassium formate solid is white, non-toxic and non-corrosive, in density of 1.9100g/cm3, smelling slightly like formic acid. It has reductive ability and can react with strong oxidizing agents.
- Sodium FormateThe sodium formate is a white powder, with melting point of 253 ℃ and relative density of 1.919. It is soluble in water and glycerin, slightly soluble in ethanol, and insoluble in ether. The sodium formate decomposes into sodium oxalate and hydrogen at a high temperature ...
- Potassium Formate (Liquid)The potassium formate liquid is a colorless, transparent liquid. The proportion of saturated potassium formate solution is 1.58 g/cm3. Our potassium formate liquid has advantages of being clear and transparent, and also features stable quality and fewer impurities.
- CPVC ResinThe chlorinated PVC resin, namely the CPVC resin, has increased molecular bond irregularity and polarity, as well as increased solubility and chemical stability. So it can better withstand heat and resist corrosions of acid, alkali, salts, oxidizing agents, etc.
- HCPE ResinAlso known as HCPE resin, high chlorinated polyethylene is chlorinated polyethylene with high chlorine content above 65%. It appears in white powder or granule, with relative density of 1.35-1.45 and apparent density of 0.4-0.5. The thermal decomposition ...
- CPE ResinChlorinated polyethylene (CPE resin) is a saturated polymer material, in the form of non-toxic, tasteless white powder. It excellently resists weather, ozone, chemical, aging, oil, and flame. The CPE resin is easy to be colored, and maintains good flexibility even at -30 ℃.